Search results

1. M

35+ PSI boiler pressure. Have gone through the usual checks.

Also, I did flush my water heater fairly recently. Not sure if that means anything.
  2. M

I have a valve on the hot water line that feeds out of the indirect.
  3. M

Expansion tank was fine for a few years. When the auto feed valve and and the cold feed to the indirect are both closed, the pressure still rises.
  4. M

The valve is before the expansion tank
  5. M

my set up is like this: cold water main, shut off valve, backflow preventer, auto feed, shut off valve, expansion tank. If both shut off valves are closed wouldn't that rule a faulty shut off valve out?
  6. M

Hey Guys, I have a Burnham boiler with a Weil McClain indirect WH tank attached to it. I've noticed recently that water has been leaking from the PRV of the boiler and have seen PSI at around 35 at the high point. I've gone through the usual steps: 1) I turned of the boiler and let the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks