Search results

1. Gary2

Solar water heater plumbing .... can this be right?

Thanks protech, Indeed that is correct in my case, as I learned from the installer who came out to fix my problem just a few days ago after asking him about the conflict between the arrows and the stickers. Sorry for abandoning this discussion for so long, but I had family priorities that...
  2. Gary2

Wow Lee, thanks so much for all your thoughts and research. Yes indeed, there are connections on the side; that's my heater alright. From your last couple paragraphs I think I have an excellent case to be made to this contractor that he needs to correct this, although it's been 2-3 years so...
  3. Gary2

Thanks Dana, John and Lee, Typical me I missed the arrow indeed on the back of the housing, which is pointing UP away from the tank -- 'out' of the 'in' connection. I had taken a couple pictures of the back parts but for some reason the arrow didn't show up, but a mirror and flashlight did the...
  4. Gary2

Thanks John, I'll take another look after work today.
  5. Gary2

I looked for that, but there doesn't seem to be any indication of flow direction on the pump.
  6. Gary2

I've been assuming that the increase in my power bills was due to increases in oil prices. But upon turning off the the power to the hot water heater in order to rely solely on solar, and running out of hot water seemingly way too soon especially given the sun this time of year is nearly...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks