Search results

1. HarleyDog

Random electrical wiring questions

If you have two circuits connected to one yoke then both circuit breakers must have handle ties (or a double-pole breaker) in order to turn off both circuits. This is code, and it's to make sure that if somebody is trying to fix the receptacle, for whatever reason, they don't just turn off...
  2. HarleyDog

Proper DWV Connection of Shower and Wall-Hung Geberit

Thank you so much - to both of you! What you're saying makes perfect sense, and when I do the install putting the vent in will be very simple. I guess I was thinking that the shower would be "wet vented" through the 3" headed towards the stack. I'm glad I asked you pros! Neither of you...
  3. HarleyDog

Proper DWV Connection of Shower and Wall-Hung Geberit

First of all, thank you to anyone who can help me with this! I've never installed a wall-mount toilet before and I want to make sure that it performs at its best. It is a tiny bathroom, so the wall mount gives a little more floor space. The linear shower drain and the toilet are in a direct...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks