Search results

1. bluefleetwood

Weil McClain Boiler occasionally NOT Starting Up

Hi guys, I have an 18 year old Weil McClain Gold Series Gas Boiler that will occasionally make several attempts at calling for fire up. I hear and see it cycling, but the burners don't light. I see the flue damper open and then close again so that seems ok. The Air handlers run, naturally, but...
  2. bluefleetwood

Boiler not starting until I toggle disconnect switch.

Hi guys, My 15 year old Weil Mclain Gas Gold Series Boiler does not always start up. Here in the summer we find out when our Hot Water Runs out. I have an new {2 year old} Indirect Weil Mclain which when calls for heat, boiler doesn't start. Only when I turn off the Boiler Emergency Feed Circuit...
  3. bluefleetwood

Waste Line Main Trap Buildup

Hi guys, I have a curious problem since the house was built in 2000. For the first 4 years before I discovered the problem, I would get a waste backup in the basement from the washer machine drains and slow draining through the house. Plumber comes and snakes it out when ever this occurs usually...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks