Search results

1. celticpride

Pump setup question

Yeah that looks like it in the 2" casing. The adapter is very rusted so forget unbolting it. Can you simply grab the adapter and pull it up to retrieve all the piping inside? How is the best to pull everything up so I can find out what is busted or broken?
  2. celticpride

Pump setup question

No one is living in this home right now :) Being gutted and remodeled over a 5 year span :) Question....the jet assembly is on top of the well casing. How is it installed? From the part at the local hardware store it looks like it simply presses onto the pipe? No bolts, glue, clamps, etc...
  3. celticpride

Pump setup question

Thanks....I guess I will be pulling up a well after all. The check valve didn't work after all.
  4. celticpride

Pump setup question

Hmmm I totally understand your point and please forgive me for my lack of knowledge. Definately trying to learn here. I have a shutoff valve between the pump and the pressure tank. I turned that off to keep the pressure tank from bleeding back but the pump still lost it's prime because the...
  5. celticpride

Pump setup question

The leak is on the well end. The pump is a double pipe jet pump so my question was do I put a check valve on both of those pipes (facing the correct way) or do I just need on on the suction pump at the well casing? If I need to clarify anything please let me know. Thanks!
  6. celticpride

Pump setup question

Hello all. My inlaws just bought a home down from my home and this house is a great fixer upper. It was built back in the 1930's. It was a foreclosure and who knows how long the power has been off but the house currently does not have water. I primed the pump and got it started and the first...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks