Search results

1. syspig

Toto vs. Bio Bidet Washlet/Bidet Seat

Thanks for the quick feedback. That conflicts with the Bio Bidet web site info, but since you're the second person to tell me that - I contacted them directly just now. And yup...you're right, the web site is wrong. They did say the B-2000 comes in beige, though - but I'm not sure the extra...
  2. syspig

Toto vs. Bio Bidet Washlet/Bidet Seat

I've read a few threads here, seems like both of these get decent reviews. Not sure if anything has changed over the years, but it seems like most posts give a slight nod to the BB-1000 for price/value - but we're still deciding, so any opinions on current models is certainly welcome. We'd like...
  3. syspig

Long, long line from meter to home...advice please

Heh...I can see how my brevity might have been interpreted as stupidity. Perhaps the wordier version below won't erase that perception, but I'll give it a shot. The ditch digger has put in miles of water line around here for years, and is actually a contractor frequently referred by our local...
  4. syspig

So...safe to assume I should go with 200psi minimum? 160 doesn't seem to leave much margin. Also - I'm getting conflicting info locally on how to splice the larger poly. My non-plumber excavator who has put in tons of water line, says good quality brass barbs and stainless clamps are...
  5. syspig

Greetings, Not a professional, and I'll hire one to do the home when it's built - but getting the water to the house is within my skill set. Not to mention, given the length and my trenching ability I'd rather do it myself to save $$. What I could use advice on, is proper line size from main...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks