Search results

1. Jasong71

Plumbing new building, questions on PEX

I keep hearing about an element that can be submerged into the pipe to keep it at a constant temperature, but I can not find any info on it. Any idea's what it is and where to look for one? Thanks!
  2. Jasong71

Thanks Gary...Pex looks a lot easier to install. Rather go that way. The building is skirted all around with a maximum distance from ground to siding of about 2 ". Wanted to keep some airflow so it doesn't get too moldy under there. Most of the installers I have been talking to were going to...
  3. Jasong71

Gary, thanks for the input. The furthest sink from the water heater is 15'. I did not think that was a long run, am I wrong about that? Would a recirculator really be that much of an improvement? I hear PEX is great and most builders up here are using it. I am not opposed to copper since that...
  4. Jasong71

The expanding foam insulated box is the norm for up here and it does work. It can get to 20 below zero. I am not opposed to heat taping it either. Is there better option?
  5. Jasong71

Hi, So I am an advanced DIY'er. I am renovated an older, 2-story gambrel building on my property. We are moving our daycare/preschool out to it. I have it down to the studs and will be insulating the entire first floor and adding a bathroom with 3 toilets in a straight line and 6 sinks total...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks