Search results

1. btk3104

Toilet making "Breathing" sound?

Hey guys, the flapper you suggested seemed to do it. Thanks again. No chlorine tablets, I should probably start! Thanks for the help!
  2. btk3104

Hey guys, Thanks for the input. I marked the level and had to get to work this morning. Came home and there's an obvious leak in the tank. Water was all gone, ha! Here's what I'm working with. I've indicated where the water "bubbles up" with a red arrow. Would it be advised to grab some simple...
  3. btk3104

Hey guys, I'm just a regular joe without any plumbing experience. Our toilet has been making a "breathing" sound for a few months. It goes on throughout the day and night, every 3-10 minutes. I looked in the tank and the gasket where the water pump comes into the tank bubbles and creates the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks