Search results

1. SDLtd

Noritz Water Temperature Fluctuations

We have been working with the AO Smith/John Wood powered by Noritz help line for 2 months including several hours of trouble shooting between tech line and our plumber checking every possible thing that they could think of together. Thanks. The unit is just over one year old and worked fine...
  2. SDLtd

Hi Dana, Thanks for responding. I checked with our plumber and he did do a flush with vinegar. I did some asking around about the water and the hardness from that aquifer is 340 mm CACO3. Extremely hard. Manganese is 47 mg/L which is also really high. Not esthetically good for drinking...
  3. SDLtd

Our company is a general contracting and framing company and we built a spec home and sold it a year ago. We installed a tankless John Wood (Noritz) JWC111-DV NG hot water heater in the home. It worked fine until 3 months ago and since then our plumber has gone back maybe 8 times to fix it and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks