Search results

1. T

Proper Venting for basement bath?

So is the problem specifically with the toilet setup? Or is there also an issue with the vent for the Shower? I don't see anything wrong with the setup for the sink, is that correct?
  2. T

Proper Venting for basement bath?

1. I would like to know if this is the proper setup for the DWV in a basement bath I have. 2. My second question is, are you allowed to vent out the sidewall of a house or do you always have to vent through the roof? I hope this picture explains it well enough. The main picture is looking...
  3. T

new pre-soldered copper fittings

I don't trust it I am definately an amature when it comes to plumbing so I'm assuming that's who they are trying to target with these but I was not very confident that it was a good idea. Just seems like something that you would hear about 5yrs down the road.
  4. T

Water hammer only when water heater is on

Same Problem, any more ideas? I am having the exact same problem with my plumbing. I have been trying to figure out how to stop the noise from my piping for quite some time now and the other day I decided to shut the cold water inlet to my waterheater off. The noise completely stopped. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks