Search results

1. T

Gould pump disassembly question

I have a Gould BF03S pump and I want to replace the impeller. I have the housing off and can see the impeller, but I don't know how it comes off the seal. Its a plastic impeller and I really don't want to just break it off. Not only need to rebuild this thing, but this will also be a learning...
  2. T

Flotec pumps

I am looking at replacing my pump with a Flotec shallow well jet pump - cast iron. Don't know if I fully trust the reviews I'm reading - anyone have any experience with this brand - good or bad? What about the same size pump in plastic? Looking at a 3/4 hp.
  3. T

Very low water pressure

I have an older Goulds BF03S pump and just installed a Goulds V45 pressure tank inline. When I primed the pump, it only builds pressure to about 16 lbs. and no higher no matter how long the pump runs - and it stays running because the pressure switch doesn't cut it off. There are no leaks in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks