Search results

1. Lories

how can I get the holding tank to work with the well?

Wow thanks You guys are the greatest. Thank you for all your help and information. Do let me know if you have any knitting questions. :)
  2. Lories

You have read my mind..... About the water quality. Guess I went overboard on that second tank...... I was initially thinking of hoarding the second tank, but in reality, how long can we hold the water in the second tank? or should we be putting something in it? It is chlorinated city...
  3. Lories

Hi Bob, I think we have just what you described. the plumber was the nutcase who installed 2 pressure tanks, our well guy fixed that goof up and they put in two holding tanks due to limited door size. We probably could have worked it with one, but it has been years of running out of water...
  4. Lories

I think I figured it out He installed a little mini pump - looks like a german pressure pump/tank and two holding tanks. I think this guy knows what he is doing. Looks like until we hit a certain level we just use all the water in our holding tanks. I have been hanging with the pumps all...
  5. Lories

We have always had a slow well. :( We have looked into fracking and would end up having to dig a new well since a huge shed is over our existing well. We had a plumber come out and he put in another pressure tank, which we thought was a water holding tank, so duh, nothing really worked...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks