Search results

1. rob742

Have autotrol 440I timer control not working

Hi I have a Autotrol 440I Timer control for Model AF 263-2D acid neutralozer. The regeneration cycle is not strarting on the programed time. I set the correct Time but when I check the time again it is always way off. How hard is it to replace the timer? Or could it just be the motor? Whay do...
  2. rob742

Is it safe to run chlorine water into acid neutralizer from well shock treatment?

I am going to shock treat my well. I had the well pump replaced and my water is testing positive for coliform bacteria. I did not know if I should bypass the acid neutralizer or if it would be Ok to run it into the neutralizer?
  3. rob742

Shock treating well after new well pump was installed

I had a new well pump installed. Also had new pressure tank installed and I changed all the media in my acid neutralizer. The water is running clear now but I will need to shock treat my well. Is it safe to run the chlorine water into the acid neutralizer? The media is calcite. I figure that...
  4. rob742

Low water pressure from water coming out of acid neutralizer. Bypass pressure is OK

Hi everyone. I had to replace my well pump and pressure tank. After I did this I put my acid Neutralizer in bypass mode until the water coming out of the faucets was clear.It was rust colored so I have waited 3 days for it to become clear. But now when I put the acid neutralizer back into...
  5. rob742

Water rusty and full of sediment after new submersable well pump was installed

:confused:My home is 12 years old. I live in a rural area and so I have a well and a pressure tank in my crawl space. My water pressure was low so I had a plumber come out to investigate. He found the pressure tank was bad. So it was replaced. Then he found the well pump was kicking out and the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks