Search results

1. bobfromtexas

3 hp 3 wire 240 volt Control Box

Thanks for the reply valveman. Yes it is the deluxe cb30412mc box. I took the power relay out and wire it like a standard box. It works fine controlled by the circuit breaker. I have a new deluxe box on the way.
  2. bobfromtexas

VaWellDriller...sorry I forgot to mention that. They were ok.
  3. bobfromtexas

I have a 3 hp 3 wire Gould pump that does nothing but fill the pond that has another pump that irrigates the lawn. It runs most of the time to keep up.The other day it stopped working. The breaker was not tripped. The start capacitor was leaking so I replaced it. Still nothing. I disconnected...
  4. bobfromtexas

Questions about pressure switch setting and pressure in bladder

Thanks for the reply valveman. I will drop the pressure to 18 PSI. I'm trying to learn all of this, so this is very helpful. So it sounds like regardless of where the switch is set, the working pressure will be 20 PSI, and the 18 PSI will be based on that. The on and off sensors in the pond are...
  5. bobfromtexas

Questions about pressure switch setting and pressure in bladder

I had a pump that was tripping the breaker. I pulled it and it was totally covered in iron sludge. This pump was 3 years old. I put dry acid in the well and brushed it good. The replacement pump is a Goulds 3hp 3 wire. New drop pipe was installed, new check valve, new control box, and new gauge...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks