Search results

1. Dunner

New residential water well in North Texas. Running into problems

Hello all, My original well (only source of water for the house) was drilled ~12 years ago. The water from the original well was terrible (2800PPM TDS) and was only used for showers, washing toilets etc. The well pump and/or motor recently died so instead of pay 5-6 grand to pull and replace...
  2. Dunner

Well with Constant Pressure Valve supplying house and irrigation system question

Hey all, I recently replaced my 8 gallon pressure tank with a 20 gallon tank and also replaced my 30-50 pressure switch with a 40-60 switch I have adjusted the pressure switch to 45-65 and added air to the pressure tank to 42 PSI. I also have a Constant Pressure valve that i set to 62 PSI to...
  3. Dunner

Flex PVC to replace Galvenized 1 1/4 pipe?

Hey guys i have a question for you. I have posted in the recent past about my water quality (sucks 3,600 TDS!). I am thinking about spending ~$11,000 on a whole house RO system to get good drinking water and hopefully extend the life on my appliances. (just had to replace washer after only 5...
  4. Dunner

Calling all water quality experts for recommendations. - moved form pumps and tanks

Hello all, I have pretty terrible water. I just purchased a Zilmet 202 pressure tank from Speedbump and a 40-60 pressure switch. just waiting for them to arrive. have noticed lately that i get a lot of sediment caught up in my faucets, washing machine and showers as well as visible sediment in...
  5. Dunner

Poor water quality and recommendations for filtration

Hello all, I just purchased a Zilmet 202 pressure tank from Speedbump and a 430-60 pressure switch. just waiting for them to arrive. have noticed lately that i get a lot of sediment caught up in my faucets, washing machine and showers as well as visible sediment in the bath tub with lots of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks