Search results

1. bigfoot

Quietest toilet?

noisy system I do not know why more people do not put in a wall thick enough for 5.5 inches of insulation. There is the other important aspect as to where a toilet is placed in the design of the house. Try some insulation around the toilet if this works, pull the toilet cut out the sheet rock...
  2. bigfoot

Basement Toilet venting

bigfoot :eek: I do not agree with this! If the sump was to go dry the methane / smell would leak down into the dry well and eventualy into the house. :eek:
  3. bigfoot

Anyone have experience with Mustee tub surrounds?

Hi! Mary The $200. to $300. price is very resonable considering the cost of 99 percent of the other items out on the market. Do Not for get to insulate around the tub, as well as put up a vapor barier. bigfoot
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks