Search results

1. agruenke

Need help choosing a dual flush toilet

Terry, The Fresca toilets are actually manufactured by EAGO. They are one of the Leading bathroom product suppliers in Europe and Asia. Just relatively new to the north american market. The reason for all the confusion is that they let companies in North america purchase product with there own...
  2. agruenke

Can anybody tell me anything about the Ariel toilets?

If you need a new toilet seat for your EAGO (Ariel or Fresca) toilet you can get them from http://www.eagocanada.ca 1-888-556-1912 we keep seats for most common models in stock.
  3. agruenke

Ariel, LineaAqua, or Signature Aire bathtubs

The Ariel Bathtub you are looking at model AM128 is actually manufactured by EAGO a European company. These tubs are truly the Mercedes of bathroom products but are reasonably priced because EAGO is not a known brand name in North America yet. The bathtub you are looking at is ETL certified...
  4. agruenke

Can anybody tell me anything about the Ariel toilets?

The Ariel toilets as many US distributors refer to them are manufactured by EAGO a European company. They make some of the best toilets on the market with very nice contemporary designs. They are all UPC Certified and most dual flush models are Water sense certified as well. I love the one...
  5. agruenke

new toilets

Yes Curtis the Ariel platinum toilets or Fresca brand as many people know them are excellent toilets. The actual manufacturer is EAGO. It is a European company. Many distributors just use there own name on them like Ariel and Fresca (they are made in China like Everyone else including Kohler and...
  6. agruenke

EAGO Bathroom Products

We are the Canadian Distributor for EAGO Bathroom Products. Please let me know what you want to know about any of our products and I will be happy to supply that information to you. info@eagocanada.ca EAGO is a High quality bathroom product supplier. Quality is on par or better than Toto and...
  7. agruenke

EAGO Bathroom Products

Terry you really should be offering EAGO Toilets to your clients, they are a great Toilet at an affordable price. if you want to be a dealer contact me at info@eagocanada.ca We are the Canadian Distributor for EAGO Bathroom Products and Ship all Across Canada and US and we stock spare parts...
  8. agruenke

EAGO Bathroom Products

EAGO TB351 is a gorgeous Toilet with Skirted Design, Dual Flush Elongated Seat, UPC Certified and Water Sense Certified as well.... Quality on the EAGO Toilets are Top notch as they are fully glazed in the trapway and in the tank. Also the Trapway is 3.5" much bigger than most makes of Toilets...
  9. agruenke

EAGO TB353 Toilet

Yes EAGO parts are Readily available from www.perfectbath.com or www.beautysaunasandbaths.com if you need any specs or detailed info on EAGO products please email me at info@eagocanada.ca These Toilets not only look great they flow amazing, Will suck your arm off if you put it in there... yet...
  10. agruenke

Toto vs. EAGO

EAGO is a high Quality Manufacturer and there product is on par if not better then Toto and Kohler. They are big in Europe and Asia just not as big here in USA and Canada yet. They are far more affordable then Toto and Kohler as well. Most of there 12" rough in toilets are all UPC Certified...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks