Search results

1. lucky blaze

One piece vs two piece Toto

(continuing to THANK you all for suggestions and answers) for certain, the PLUMBING is OLD with many unknown question marks = the house was built in 1911! how do i know if i have plumbing that can "tolerate" a new toilet? will snaking help or can it harm my plumbing? should a plumber put a...
  2. lucky blaze

toilet-talking friends - thanks SO much for engaging in this query!!! here's the real "hinge" - am i going for A DUAL-FLUSH or not? if NOT, i can get a one-piece Toto Ultramax 1.28 GPF round seat. if i DO commit to a dual-flush, an Aquia one-piece or i can get an Aquia II two-piece. DUAL-FLUSH...
  3. lucky blaze

hi there - i am not finding a thread about one piece vs two piece toilets and i am FINALLY ready to REPLACE both my clunky pull-chains (anyone want two pull-chain toilets in the Bay Area?). at Excel Plumbing, they are saying "the one piece is WAY easier to clean" and that is not a significant...
  4. lucky blaze

14" Rough-In Toilet Choices

thanks SO much, Terry and wjc, for immediate feedback in this product morass! let's narrow the playing field: i do NOT want a two-inch gap behind my toilet. SF experiences enough "shaky ground" without adding instability in the bathroom! i am committed to using a 14" adapter so i don't have a...
  5. lucky blaze

14" Rough-In Toilet Choices

hello friends of the troubled toilet! so HAPPY to have found you here. i need to REPLACE two "victorian style" toilets (pull chain hanging from a wall-mounted box, someone's idea of "quaint", my idea of plumbing-hell) that are 14" rough-ins. i see that TOTO is all the rage here but they tell me...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks