Search results

1. tdiygreg

Am I crazy for wanting to re-use 1950's tub toilet sink?

You had me a little confused with your pictures. I didn't notice the top pic was from somewhere else. You just used the pic to show the same fixtures. It seems to me that you're also asking for a lot of work to save your bathroom components. The issue of up to code with the basement renovation...
  2. tdiygreg

Am I crazy for wanting to re-use 1950's tub toilet sink?

I was planning on saying more than I'm going to now. It seems like none of your feedback is in favor of this resurrection. I love the old antique look. When it comes to some things, plumbing for instance, I find it better to buy new pieces that are designed to look antique.
  3. tdiygreg

Load bearing walls or not

If I understand your intentions correctly, you could open up the kitchen to the family room and not have to remove a wall completely up to the ceiling. Your current appearance is nice and you could seek to open up the two rooms to each other with a large entrance. Maybe arched or something of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks