Search results

1. overlandsea

Adding bathroom electrical outlets

Thanks for clarifying on both code and correct vocab
  2. overlandsea

I think what I've read is that you can have all bath outlets on a single 20 amp circuit if there's nothing else like lighting. What I think I've read is that the one circuit per bathroom rule applies only if outlets and lighting are together. Obviously I'm nothing close to an expert as I'm...
  3. overlandsea

Thanks for taking the time. Seems like the biggest advice everywhere online is to talk to local inspector. I guess the best way to do this is just call the permit office and ask who the inspector is for my region?
  4. overlandsea

Agreed that would be ideal....vaulted ceiling makes it difficult, but might be able to.
  5. overlandsea

Question about adding bathroom outlets: Current setup: House built in 1997. 2 bath upstairs, half bath downstairs. All 3 are on a single 15 amp circuit, which was code at that time. Jurisdiction is WA state L&I (county doesn't do electrical) which uses NEC 2014. What I need to do: Updating...
  6. overlandsea

Adapting deck-mount tub faucet to wall-mount

Thanks Troll. I'd appreciate it if anyone could offer a real explanation still though.
  7. overlandsea

Adapting deck-mount tub faucet to wall-mount

Sorry to dig up an old post, but I was curious about doing something similar, and this was the closest I could find to anything about it online. Could you explain a little more why this wouldn't work? I could fit it in a wall because the wall opens into an under stairs area. And I'm thinking...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks