Search results

1. C

This is a PRV, right? Expansion Tank needed?

Hi guys, Thank you for your help. I got myself a gauge and the pressure was a little under 80. A guy from the water company came out and told me the pressure coming from the street was a little above 80. He also mentioned that most homeowners have their pressures at about 65 and said that 70...
  2. C

This is a PRV, right? Expansion Tank needed?

Hi all, I'm getting a new water heater and wanted to make sure that the install will be done correctly, so I've been doing some research and read up on here about the need for an expansion tank. I looked at my water supply line (in my garage) and noticed that I had a Wilkins "Model 70"...
  3. C

Attach faucet directly to granite counter?

Is there a known problem with slow flow on Grohe faucets?
  4. C

I don't understand this statement - I put the smaller saw inside the larger one, or the hole? Could you clarify please? And anyone with an opinion in regards to Grohe faucets and frequency of repairs?
  5. C

Thanks for the advice Toolaholic...will put it to good use.
  6. C

toolaholic, You mean I should place another piece of plywood under or over the hole to create a pilot hole?
  7. C

Not sure of the thickness, but I just thought plywood was needed for a level surface and additional support . Wish I knew better, but kinda clueless when it comes to this stuff.
  8. C

Thanks Terry for the advice - I will drill a hole then into the wood. On a related note, I've narrowed my choice of a new kitchen faucet down to Grohe and Hansgrohe. I'm aware of Grohe's sterling reputation, but just how much better - in dollars - is Grohe compared to Hansgrohe. For...
  9. C

I have what I'm sure is a basic question, but I haven't been able to find a reference in previous posts. My single-hole faucet has become loose underneath my granite counter. Apparently, water has been getting in through the hole the past year and has left the wood underneath (plywood?)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks