Search results

1. Ben47

Securing Well Storage tank when not in use

Thanks. I was just concerned about the bladder remaining stretched for a long period. I guess they are designed to withstand such. [The house will remain warm]
  2. Ben47

Thanks. I guess I wasnt clear in my question. Is there any harm if I do not drain the storage tank? Or for that matter do not drain the hot water tank. The storage tank bladder remains under constant pressure- will that shorten the life of the bladder, and thus the tank?
  3. Ben47

I am on well water and have a 40 gallon storage tank (Bladder type). The house will not be in use for several months. Is it advisable to drain the storage tank (as well as the hot water tank) while not in use? Power to both well pump and hot water tank have been turned off.
  4. Ben47

Filter recommendation for apparent iron problem

I am looking for a recommendation for filtration of well water with the following characteristics: pH 6.8-7.0, Iron .2 ppm, Alkalinity 120 ppm, Hardness 7 grains/gal, Iron bacteria 500 cfu/mL. I have 2 1/2 baths, 4 people in the house. Flow rate is 10 gal/min. The problem arose when I...
  5. Ben47

Breaker tripping

Thanks. Both the pump and tank are only 6 months old and have been used rarely as the house is still being built. Very strange.
  6. Ben47

Breaker tripping

While watering my plants the breaker to the pump will trip at various times. It has happened four time over a period of 3 days. I have a Goulds Bruiser submersible pump, Model 7SB07422C and a 50 gallon tank. The pressure switch is set to come on at 40# and go off at 65#. It cycles at about 33...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks