Search results

1. TL

Stone vessel sink drain problem

Ok, so I'm back with yet another issue from Project Ulcer. . .:mad: I tiled my bathroom vanity top and installed two travertine vessel sinks. These have been a problem in every way possible. The current problem is that the depth of the cutout for the drain on one of them is too deep...
  2. TL

Bathroom faucet leak

Hi, again! I noticed last night that my bathroom faucet had some air in the line when I turned the water on. It cleared out quickly. It did the same this morning, but I noticed a small amount of water on the floor. I took a look under (pedestal sink) and the water drips down from the drain...
  3. TL

Double sink placement

Hi, All. I always get great advice from the TL, John Bridge, and DIY Chatroom forums. . .so I thought I would throw this out there real quick for some advice (if anyone is around before I start cutting!). I have a 60" double vanity and was looking for some advice/opinions on the best placement...
  4. TL

Has anyone seen this happen before??

Hey all! I need to satisfy my curiosity. I briefly searched the interwebz to no avail. I used a standard 1/2" square head pipe plug (like below) to plug both shower head outlets while doing my current (never ending) bathroom remodel. I have no leaks within the system and have...
  5. TL

Sump Pump Questions. . .

Hello again! I'll try to brief. . . I have a Zoeller Basement Sentry Series (Model 507) 12V Battery Backup sump pump. It was in the house when I bought it. . .so it's at least 11 years old. I'll admit, it was neglected until it started malfunctioning :rolleyes:. The past few years, it...
  6. TL

Double shower drain vent question.

Hello again. This is the orientation of the P trap for the double shower (roughly). Will this set up be ok? Assuming I pitch the horizontal portion of the vent (downwards toward the drain), can I use a 90 degree el to tie into the vertical portion of the vent pipe. . .or are 2 45s...
  7. TL

Double sink rough in. . .

Hello. Does anyone see any drain or venting issues with this rough in for a double sink? (All 1.5 inch pvc). The vertical vent tees into the shower vent in the attic and exits through the existing roof vent. I will be putting a 2x3 wall there, btw. Thanks! Tom
  8. TL

New Drains/Vents routing. . .

Hello All! I am hoping for a quick answer from the experts to a drain/vent issue in a bathroom renovation currently in progress. Please see the pic for more details. The bathroom originally had a small shower stall and one sink. I'd like to install a double shower and double sink which...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks