Search results

1. H

Oil prices are choking us to death. Convert to gas?

I know prpbably many people come on this forum for questions to be answered and to never be heard again. I just want to thank you all for the info I got and to tell you the outcome. My new Buderus GB 142/30 and Superstore indirect have been in place for a month now. Man, how quiet. I never...
  2. H

jadnashua, our boiler is a Weil-Mclain P-WGTO-3. I'll have to see if I can save some money by asking my father in law to get his retired plumber buddy to help him with the conversion. My father in law retired from Yankee Gas, but did not do residential. Tom, what is a indirect for hot water...
  3. H

I'm in the beginning stage of trying to figure out the best way to convert to gas. We have a 12 yo. Weil-Mclain Gold series oil fired boiler with on demand HW. The house 1600 sq. feet with one bath, three kids and two adults. At this point our family is very tight in the funds dept. What...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks