Search results

1. N

need help...

thanks.. that did it...I think I was just afraid to crack something... Guess the old adage of "hit it harder" sometimes works... :) toilet now working great..thanks again, Nick
  2. N

need help...

Hello... I had a plumber install new basement drain for a bathroom....he set a Sioux Chief knockout drain in the cement and left it for me... I am now ready to install the toilet... question is how do I get the knockoff cap off... the cap sez to whack it with a hammer and then just peel the...
  3. N

pipe insulation..

Hello... Big time DIY'r here... I am installing a steam shower and the specs call for the steam delivery pipe to be insulated using pipe insulation rated 250 degrees F or higher. Anyone know where I can get some?...brand name? suggestions are appreciated...thanks, Nick C... :)
  4. N

rainfall showerhead in sloped ceiling...

I'm building a steamer shower and want to have an overhead rainfall type fixture along with a hand held unit on a side wall....my question is, can I install the rainfall showerhead in a slightly sloped ceiling...ceiling is slightly angled toward the back wall to allow steam condensate...
  5. N

Showerhead question...

I'm looking for a showerhead that really drenches, (price range is under $350.00...) Any suggestions...??...is it true that the highest flowrate available in the US is 2.5gpm?? Thanks
  6. N

ejector pit question...

I am installing a MrSteam generator with AutoFlush in my basement and I want it to have it drain directly into my ejector pit...Can I do this? If so, how do I keep the pit a sealed unit? The autoflush has a copper valve that needs to drain into a 2" PVC pipe like a smokestack...please...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks