Search results

1. Brendan1989

Rheem 21vp75E-1 water heater will not light

I got it working. The control board and the air flow switch are now new. Honeywell does not make the identical control board so I brought their universal replacement control board. I then cleaned the igniter with a wire brush. Thanks to everyone who was so encouraging about the ability...
  2. Brendan1989

It is not covered by insurance--I checked. FEMA has not made a final decision if they will provide some relief. I unplugged the unit for about 3 hours and plugged it back in and it fired up.
  3. Brendan1989

Two weeks ago I got 3 feet of water in my basement due to flooding. I got my direct vent water heater working after about 3 days of drying out. The WH worked for about 10 days. This morning my daughter told me that there's no hot water. The fan motor is running but there is no flame...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks