Search results

1. achaean27

16 Gauge Wire in Circuit?

I'm not sure why the motor is 16 ga, but that's what the technician says. Thank you for the advice, I'll give it a try just to the relay.
  2. achaean27

16 Gauge Wire in Circuit?

I have a setup where I need to connect a pump (ac motor) to a relay switch that is hard wired to a 15 amp electrical circuit (14 gauge wire). The maximum wire size to connect the pump motor is 16 gauge. Below would be the setup: 15 amp breaker @ 14 gauge wire --> Relay --> Pump The amp...
  3. achaean27

pH meter- male fitting?

I'm looking for a pH meter/sensor that has a 3/4" male fitting. Has anyone ever heard of one of these? I know they have temperature gauges and pressure gauges, but I'm having trouble finding one for pH levels. Here's a picture of a temperature gauge: Need the same thing but for pH...
  4. achaean27

What's this valve called?

Can someone tell me what this valve is called? It's being used in a flush manifold system.
  5. achaean27

BTU Help

I have an application where I need to consume 20 gallons of hot water every 8 minutes for a total of 7 times (for a commercial washing machine). The temperature needs to be 160 degrees Fahrenheit for each fill. What size commercial water heater would I need to get to make this work? Below is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks