Search results

1. Acropora

Fleck 7000 FAILURE

Nope, it just wasn't making a good connection with the outlet, that's all. Thanks
  2. Acropora

Fleck 7000 FAILURE

This thing didn't have power going to it for a few of days. On plugging it back in the cam spins round and round constantly taking about a minute to go thru all the cycles. Display shows UD synch. Vendor is of no help. Called pentair water tech support. They recommend compressing the...
  3. Acropora

Possible new problems on recently manufactured Fleck 7000 valves

Yep, per pentair the bad valves were made 10/19/12 to 2/15/13. I got one made in that timeframe from discountwatersofteners.com and am waiting for a replacement one. I've been going thru over 80# of salt a week and have hard water for a day after the unit regenerates
  4. Acropora

Useless online vendor, help with 7000 3 cu ft. settings please

Thanks for the info! Unfortunately the softener won't do st2b it appears. The only time we have hard water is right after the unit regenerates. Somehow it's not flushing the normal water out during the backwash I guess? Was wondering why we're going thru 40# of salt a week also.
  5. Acropora

Useless online vendor, help with 7000 3 cu ft. settings please

Hi, would appreciate guidance for 96k sxt7000 unit settings. Works ok except after regeneration we seem to have untreated water breakthrough. Tried getting a softener locally but couldn't get a quote less than $1K over the online price and the online guys are useless. Have 4 kids and we...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks