Search results

1. ysobored25

Remodel

I will soon begin remodeling my bathroom. The original plumbing for the sink was up against the wall which led directly to the basement. The previous owners put in a pedestal sink in the center of the room and used the original plumbing up against the wall for the drain line by creating a...
  2. ysobored25

upstairs bathroom into sump pump

Hi all, I currently have an upstairs bathroom sink pvc line draining directly into the basement sump pump. The previous owner didn't want to fool around with the cast iron that fed directly into the sewer line so he went the other route of directing the pvc to the sump pump. Can anyone give...
  3. ysobored25

shower leak

I have run the shower with no one in it for a half an hour and no drip, I was able to look at the pipes while the shower was running and they were dry. Thanks for the advice
  4. ysobored25

shower leak

I recently had a shower leak behind the tile and the sheetrock. I can see the tub from the basement and can rule out the drain. I have replaced the seats and washers. I also have sealed the tub with caulking although I have not sealed the spout or handles. The leak occurs after about 15-20...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks