Search results

1. curtismacaulay

help please, might have damaged my well

Thanks. We have a water cooler and are using it for everything right now. I have a friend who works in a hospital lab and is testing it for me on Monday. I will be getting a whole home filter regardless of the outcome as I sometimes fill my pool with this water and I'd like to get the iron out...
  2. curtismacaulay

Thanks for the reply. I had the tap closest to the well running on very low cold for about 4 hours. The water quality improved almost 90% so far. It's been off for an hour now, and i just tried it and it is so much better now. Except I can still see sediment in it. I don't have a whole home...
  3. curtismacaulay

I was filling my pool with a hose. It was on for about 45 minutes to an hour. I've had it on much longer last year and no problems. At the same time, my wife was drawing a bath for the kids and the water turned brown. It was very brown. We decided to not touch the water for the night, and this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks