Search results

1. georgiablonde

Droped my jaw

Don't feel bad about price shoppers The fact is that a lot of us (men as well as women) really don't know how to judge a craftsman (plumber, electrician, handyman, etc). I say that from experience and lots of discussions with coworkers, friends, relatives, etc. Ok, so I'm a woman, and I was...
  2. georgiablonde

water pressure regulator

I will see if I can find out about the street pressure; the plumber did not tell me the street pressure and he also didn't tell me what model pressure regulator he was recommending.Thanks for your consideration. I saw on another thread the recommendation for the tank; thanks for reiterating it...
  3. georgiablonde

water pressure regulator

Help! I bought a brick ranch circa 1958; unaware that nothing had been maintained or repaired in all that time. (Yes, I had a home inspection done, but I was out of town, my mother was dying, etc; you get the picture - I messed up but am now trying to live with what I've got. :( ) Anyway, I keep...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks