Search results

1. jdm127

Extending Dishwasher Drain Hose

What is the best way to connect to dishwasher drain hoses together? The distance from our dishwasher to the drain is greater than the hose provided on the dishwasher and will need to be extended. Thanks
  2. jdm127

Dishwasher High Loop Placement

We are in the process of installing a dishwasher in our basement. Due to the placement of the cabinets, the distance between the sink drain and the dishwasher is approximately 7 feet. In order to have the dishwasher drain into the sink drain (and the only possible drain) is to add an extention...
  3. jdm127

Vent Question for bar sink

Where does a vent for a sink need to be? We have a basement bar sink that will be tied back to the main drain 7 feet away. At the tie in point to the main drain is the vent stack shared by the bathroom. See picture below. I am just wondering if the current vent stack is enough for venting the...
  4. jdm127

Delta Diverter R11000 - PEX?

What if I was to add 3 body sprays (0.9 GPM each). Could I use PEX for the pressure balance loop? Will the 1/2 PEX from the diverter be able to supply both the body sprays and rain shower if they were on at the same time? Thanks again.
  5. jdm127

Delta Diverter R11000 - PEX?

We are installing a Delta diverter valve (R11000) for our basement shower. It will have 2 outlets, a fixed shower head and rain shower. Can we use 1/2 PEX supply lines from the outlet ports on the Delta diverter to shower head and rain shower? We will be using copper from the rough-in valve up...
  6. jdm127

Basement Rough In Plumbing - Venting

We got our basement bathroom roughed in when we built our house, however after the plumbers had laid out the plumbing but before the concrete was laid we asked the builder to reconfigure the bathroom layout, which meant the plumbers had to move some of the drain lines. My concern is that the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks