Search results

1. K

Basement bathroom venting question

I made contact with the plumber that installed my plumbing and he said that my bathroom is vented in the slab. It's called a wet vent. He said I will need a Studor Vent (or Auto Vent) hooked up at the sink. The same thing applies to the Bar sink that I want to add on the same wall. I can...
  2. K

I don't have pictures of the piping before they poured so I'm not sure what that looks like. I don't have a sewage pump, everything is high enough that it all flows naturally to the septic tank. My bathroom in the basement that I am installing is on the opposite side of the house where the...
  3. K

I had a new turn key house built 2 years ago and had them rough in for a half bath. I have the toliet pipe and sink stack stubbed in the floor. I am finishing the basement now and am going to start the plumbing. I don't see any vent roughed in. I called the company that built our home and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks