Search results

1. ceiiinosssttuu

Boiler system for hydronic heat - where to put check valves?

I have a wood boiler with (2) 300 gallon hot water storage tanks. I use the hot water in the tanks to heat my radiant floor when the boiler is not firing. The boiler system has a loading unit (pump that circulates water from the boiler into the tanks and controls the return water temperature...
  2. ceiiinosssttuu

Run dedicated 3/4" pex to master shower?

I ran one 3/4" hot pex line to the master bathroom which serves a manifold that branches into five 1/2" pex lines. There are 3 fixtures plus 2 shower heads on pressure balancing valves. I don't want to have a pressure drop if both shower heads are going and someone turns on the hot water in...
  3. ceiiinosssttuu

Building a new master shower with antique-looking exposed copper plumbing

Hi, I am building my own house and roughing in my master shower. I want dual shower heads with an antique, industrial look with exposed copper shower plumbing (see diagram). Initially I ran 1/2" pex, but I was told I would need more volume for a dual shower, so I ran another set of 1/2" pex (it...
  4. ceiiinosssttuu

Pressure Balancing Valve

Building a new master shower with antique-looking exposed copper plumbing Hi, I am building my own house and roughing in my master shower. I want dual shower heads with an antique, industrial look with exposed copper shower plumbing (see diagram). Initially I ran 1/2" pex, but I was told I...
  5. ceiiinosssttuu

Use a pressure balancing valve and ball valves for shower controls

I am building my own house and finishing up my rough-in. For my stand-up shower (no tub), instead of buying a brand-name shower kit (Moen, American Standard, etc) I want to install a pressure balancing valve, stub out with ball valves that turn hot and cold on/off, and use a T to go up to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks