Search results

1. Flushed in Bloomington

Champion Toilet

Can live with the clunk its the leak that gets me I just can't believe that American Standard can't fix this Champion leak problem. They have sent me 2 red seals and it still leaks.
  2. Flushed in Bloomington

AS Champion Toilet Rebuttal

Friendly to supply parts that don't fix problem American Standard service has been friendly on the phone to me too. They sent me a new tower after it broke within 2 months of purchase and they sent me a new red seal after I called and told them the toilet would not stop leaking...
  3. Flushed in Bloomington

American Standard Champion toilet Review and comments. Rated #1 by Consumer Reports

Champion Toilet - Ready for a class action suit Two problems in two months: 1) Plastic catch/spring mechanism that raises flush valve broke 2) Red seal does not seal and resulting slow leak causes toilet to refill several times a day Details: Bought American Standard Champion Round Bowl...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks