Search results

1. P

Is this an S Trap - How to Fix?

Thanks, that's actually a great idea, if it fits. It will be close. I can also spray paint it black to match the cabinet.
  2. P

I was thinking I might get a prize if I could use more pieces. I wouldn't have left it like that because I don't trust all those joints as my wife would undoubtedly knock them around. That's just how it is so she can use one of the sinks until I figure out my plan. Thanks to everyone who has...
  3. P

Yeah, I know how a normal P trap goes, I just didn't have room in the cabinet without cutting a hole in the bottom. I think that's my best bet now because if I cut the drain pipe and can't get a new fitting on there without going into the wall, my wife will be very upset that she can't have her...
  4. P

I would have to cut into the cabinet, which is probably what I'm planning to do now. The bathroom is only 8' deep with the toilet being the farthest and lowest point anyone would be able to get the proper angle to see below the cabinet and if someone see's a little pipe while they are popping...
  5. P

Yeah, on 1 sink it "may" line up with the existing drain but I would have to cut the bottom of the cabinet out so the curved part of the p trap would fit (and hang below the vanity). The existing drain line is only about an inch off the bottom of the cabinet. You can see how I had to cut out the...
  6. P

So, I just installed a new floating vanity in our bathroom and it has limited space and pre-existing drain pipes. Would this be considered an S Trap and therefore illegal and not to code? We are listing out house for sale and I want to get it fixed before we sell it. This is a double vanity so...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks