Search results

1. M

Droped my jaw

Georgiablonde put it nicely I, too, am one of those price shoppers. Look at it from this perspective: I may be price shopping, but I am also looking for an honest person. So, when it may look like I'm price shopping what I'm really doing is looking for a good plumber, electrician, etc. One...
  2. M

Drake v. Ultimate

My Dad says there is no difference btwn one piece or two piece toilets when it comes to performance. He says the one pieces just cost more. He has two drakes and thinks they are fantastic. I believe he has misplaced his plunger as well and is unconcerned about it. ;)
  3. M

Toto/Aquia

This sounds very promising to me in the way of water conservation. I'm one of the only ones on my block who refuses to water the lawn in summer. This last year our water/sewer bill (it's all on one bill) went up by $20 (rate increase) so I'm always looking at ways to decrease our water use...
  4. M

Aquia and drilling holes in tile

Thanks for the advice! It's much appreciated. :) I'll let you know how it goes.
  5. M

The tiles are 1" in diameter (they are small hex shaped) I have no idea how thick they are. That's nice to know that the older tiles tend to be softer, maybe they will be less prone to cracking. 4 days! :eek: I hope it doesn't take me that long to change out this toilet. It's our only...
  6. M

You just confirmed what I saw when I went to my local Toto dealer. So, is it possible to drill holes in to 1" tiles without cracking? I'm wondering if I should even be concerned about the tiles cracking since they will be under the toilet and not seen. What do you think?
  7. M

Ok, I'm looking at replacing my old toilet. I know I want a toto (my Dad has one) He says the Drake is the best, however I like the look of the skirted models, they look more sanitary. Plus, the bolts on my old toilet have rusted again. I really like the Aquia because of the dual flush option...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks