Search results

1. A

Ejector Pump Venting Mystery

Great - one last question. Thanks so much - I think I'll run the vent up on an angle and then out the side of the house to the roof. Any resource you could point me to (on the web) to see if this might pass code here in San Deigo, CA? I'm wondering how much of a horizontal run is allowed in a...
  2. A

Thanks so much for the prompt reply - sounds like it makes sense, though it's odd I never smelt any sewer gas or foul smell in the basement all this time. If I am going to have to vent out the side of the house do you have any idea on the max. distance a vent can travel at 45 degrees before...
  3. A

Setup: Basement bathroom (toilet, sink, shower stall) connected to "Little Giant" sewage ejector pump system (partially buried basin and pump). 2" waste rises vertically from basin 6' then horizontally for 1' then check valve installed then another 2' until it empties into stack. Shower and Sink...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks