Search results

1. T

Toto Dalton question

OK got your opinion after 3 posts - thanks and noted. Now if someone can post some useful information for me I would appreciate it.
  2. T

Toto Dalton question

I have looked by name, by model number, etc. Yes there are sites that come up but find one that ACTUALLY has 1 in stock. Actually add 1 to your cart and just try to get to checkout before it comes up and says Backordered/Currently Unavailable,etc. The ones I do find in stock are Bone, Beige...
  3. T

Toto Dalton question

Thank you for the suggestions. To answer some questions - I bought this new so I would like to not have to throw it away and - to coin a phrase - flush more money down the toilet.... ;) Yes I know it is discontinued and have tried to find a replacement tank but since it is discontinued it...
  4. T

Toto Dalton question

I have a new Toto Dalton that my contractor cracked the tank. My issue is since it is a discontinued model I am having a very hard time finding a replacement. I had read somewhere that a Caruso (?) tank would work on a Dalton bowl. Is this correct? If not, does anyone have some ideas for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks