Search results

1. R

Toilet vent options when stack is 6 feet away

From what I've read, the sanitary tee with side inlet is ok by IPC/SPC, but not UPC. California PC has this clause: I read the exception for a "double hub sanitary tapped tee" as only allowing a sanitary cross, mainly because I can't figure out what a "double hub sanitary tapped tee" really...
  2. R

Hi All, Thanks again for the advice. I've got one more question - What's the best way to connect a 3" toilet drain and a 2" shower drain to the stack at the same level? The toilet and shower are both planned to vent at the stack, although the toilet could vent before the stack if that...
  3. R

Thanks for the correction and the link, had reviewed the pdf but was worth a second look. As hj points out, I think I can make the slope work (joist plus the subfloor will be 10.25", plus flooring TBD), assuming I can find the right parts. I'll need a tight closet bend and a long sweep 90 I...
  4. R

I'll preface this line of questioning by saying it's likely very stupid since I can't find anyone posting it previously. That's a great confidence builder! I'm moving my 2nd floor master bathroom toilet to the old shower spot, but to keep the proper drain size, I'm going to plumb back to the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks