Search results

1. boober

Wiring question for new tub

I'm gutting the master bath and replacing the old jet tub with heater, to a tub with a heating element/pad attached to the outside of the tub. It is only 65 watts. I'm trying to determine if i can use the circuit for other electrical components. Currently, the tub dedicated line is wired...
  2. boober

Bryant NG Gas Valve Assembly problem

I have a ~20 year old Bryant High Efficiency NG furnace. It ran fine for the first few weeks of winter, but last week it went out. I tested all the standards, but it but couldn't find anything wrong. I traced to to an ignition failure where the gas valve would click, but it had no flame and...
  3. boober

Covering a waste pipe

I was asked to look at my Aunt's leaking ceiling. When I crawled up into the attic, I discovered that she has a copper waste line. The original plumbers had installed it at a 90 degree angle to run it from the front side of the house to the back for aesthetics. The pipe comes out of the...
  4. boober

Oversizing PEX runs

I am replacing the entire plumbing system of my house. I currently have 50 year old galvanized system, that is rusting through and has exceptionally poor pressure. I recently bought all copper piping(M) in 3/4 and 1/2 sizing (prior to its astronomical price jump) but am having second thoughts...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks