Search results

1. pmsmith2032

Drip question...emitter tubing

Can anyone tell me if I can connect 1/4" solid tubing (running to individual emitters) from 1/2" emitter tubing (with holes spaced every 18")? Is it possible to plug holes in the 1/2" emitter tubing in areas where there are no plants? Thanks!
  2. pmsmith2032

Quality of Drip Irrigation Equipment

I am getting ready to buy drip irrigation equipment and I am wondering if there is any difference in quality between equipment (tubing, emitters, microsprayers etc) purchased at a hardware store (******* - Rain Bird and Orbit) and equipment offered online. I've read that sprinkler equipment...
  3. pmsmith2032

Best Irrigation System for Beds (Trees/Shrubs/Perennials)

Thanks Gary. I actually had Rain Bird do a design but they just specified the drip tubing with holes every so many inches in their design. Not sure if that is the best option though.
  4. pmsmith2032

Best Irrigation System for Beds (Trees/Shrubs/Perennials)

I am trying to plan a watering system for new beds I created last spring and am contemplating a number of different options. The beds have already been planted with small trees and shrubs (river birch, viburnum, dogwood, firs, junipers, hydrangeas, oaks, maples, redbuds etc) and I will be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks