Search results

1. W

Quikrete All-Purpose Sand or Play Sand

So which sand to mix with Portland Cement? Quikrete All-Purpose sand or Quikrete Play Sand? For the pre-slope in a shower floor, I used the All Purpose sand in a 4:1 ratio, but it seemed the sand was a little coarse. For the tile bed, I want to use play sand, because I think it would be...
  2. W

How to fix shower p-trap?

So while I was putting the floor back over the top of the shower drain, I must have broken the bond between the vertical pipe and the p trap. Is there an easy fix or do I have to tear it all out and rebuild?
  3. W

Gate valve under floor?

Is it ok to put a gate valve shutoff under the floor? I am remodeling my 2nd floor bathroom and put in gate valves so that I can plumb the shower without turning off the whole house water...since I don't have a long time each day to do the plumbing, it is easier to tackle this way. If I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks