Search results

1. P

waste pipe design

If I add vents to the toilets does the "drawing" otherwise seem to work? I will be there this weekend to do some measuring and will work on a layout drawing with the actual fittings and pipe lengths I'll be using. Thanks for the help so far.
  2. P

waste pipe design

O.k. Thanks for the info. I changed shower drains to 2" and added vents (1.5" ?), the left basement lav WAS a double sink I'm just not sure how to draw it but it will have a trap per sink. Added vent to floor drain (1.5"?). Washer trap is above ground. I thought toilets don't need venting...
  3. P

waste pipe design

Thanks for the reply. I thought they should be vented but ended up copying examples close to my layout. Do you vent the shower with 2" also? Do you think venting is needed on the water closets and floor drain as well? would it hurt to do it even if it wasn't required?
  4. P

waste pipe design

I recently purchased an old church that I am converting to a home. It has minimal plumbing and I am trying to design the new waste system. Its in a very small town that doesn't require any permits for plumbing,electrical, or really anything unless you change the footprint of the building. I am...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks