Search results

1. MB1

Object in trap

Here is a picture of it. It is a scrubby pad material, not degradable, 1-1/2" wide and 3" long. Depth is 1-3/4" including the piece of plastic on the back (1-1/4" x 1" ). I can't imagine how it managed to disappear down the hole rather than rest on the bottom. The water is low in the bowl...
  2. MB1

Object in trap

Hello, I was cleaning the toilet and a non-flushable heavy duty scrubbing bubbles pad came off. It is no where to be found for some reason! I stuck my hand in there and can not find it. What should I do? Thanks.
  3. MB1

Appliances - Dry Rot?

Thanks. I was worried more about the internal parts. The water has been off.
  4. MB1

Bad plumber experience.....any advise will be appreciated....

I think you need to document and take this to small claims court. There are many things here that do not seem ethical.
  5. MB1

Bad plumber experience.....any advise will be appreciated....

"my husband took the box and wrote down the model number ect on the manual. Then my husband went online and found out he installed the $400 pump. "
  6. MB1

Appliances - Dry Rot?

Thank you. It was a horrifying thought about their parts this morning, after remembering it had happened to the toilet. Are you a plumber?
  7. MB1

Appliances - Dry Rot?

They were previously in operation for years but have been sitting in the house, HVAC on. Both are connected, just not used for almost 1-1/2 years. Worried about any rubber parts dry rotting like a toilet had done. This toilet had been disconnected. The flapper was replaced at reinstall. He...
  8. MB1

Appliances - Dry Rot?

Hi all, My old Maytag washer and old dishwasher have been sitting for about 1-1/2 years unused. Is dry rot a problem on any of the rubber parts? The hoses on the washer were replaced 1-1/2 years ago but had been used a bit. Anything else to be concerned about when putting them back in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks