Search results

1. kshorty

Cadet Pro update

Hi, I posted a couple months back about looking for a toilet with a 15"-high bowl rather than the increasingly common taller bowls. I just wanted to say that I got a Cadet Pro with a round bowl and I'm really happy with it -- nice and compact, charming even. I got a deal on a white wooden...
  2. kshorty

Toilet seats

Wonder if I can find a toilet seat that's similar to the one on my former toilet... It wasn't light plastic or super-shiny. It had more of a solid weight to it (not sure what the core was made of. was wood a common material 20 or more years ago?) and a fairly matte white finish. Any...
  3. kshorty

What to do with a working toilet you don't want

Hi, my landlord installed a new toilet that's functional but too tall for me. It's been used and Home Depot says they won't accept a return. Are the only options to live with it or throw it away? Does anyone ever buy a used toilet? And if it needs to be disposed of, is there an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks