Search results

1. kshorty

Cadet Pro update

True ... though "average" for a woman is different than for a man, and perhaps not as well represented.
  2. kshorty

Cadet Pro update

Also ... thanks for the response/info.
  3. kshorty

Cadet Pro update

Oh, one other thing -- as you mentioned the taller-height toilets are marketed as Comfort Height (or Standard Height) now... Comfort for who, I say ;)
  4. kshorty

Cadet Pro update

Hi there, There may be a few reasons for the apparent lack of demand: People aren't aware they have a choice. Home Depot and the higher-end showrooms I went to had two shorter-height toilets on display at the most. Some had none. And I only know because I was actively seeking them out - I...
  5. kshorty

Cadet Pro update

Hi, I posted a couple months back about looking for a toilet with a 15"-high bowl rather than the increasingly common taller bowls. I just wanted to say that I got a Cadet Pro with a round bowl and I'm really happy with it -- nice and compact, charming even. I got a deal on a white wooden...
  6. kshorty

Toilet seats

Wonder if I can find a toilet seat that's similar to the one on my former toilet... It wasn't light plastic or super-shiny. It had more of a solid weight to it (not sure what the core was made of. was wood a common material 20 or more years ago?) and a fairly matte white finish. Any...
  7. kshorty

What to do with a working toilet you don't want

I've thought about a step or a heavy bamboo mat, though due to the way my small bathroom is set up, I'd have to step up onto every time I walked into and out of the bathroom. Kind of annoying. What I have right now is a Champion 4 Max, and I have to say it flushes great, and it's totally...
  8. kshorty

AS Cadet PRO - better or worse?

By the way -- if you see this, gusherb94 -- I saw your video online of the Cadet Pro flush. It seems like it took a longish time for it to refill. Would that be because of the rigging set-up, or is that how it is? Thanks for your help.
  9. kshorty

My landlord bought it, but we've had some discussions about it. I'm going to pay for the new toilet and get rid of the old, and if I move I can keep the new one. (Technically once a toilet's installed it belongs to the landlords, but they've known me for years.) Just a piece of info I picked up...
  10. kshorty

Thanks, I've realized I prefer heavier "matte" seats to the light, shiny plastic ones that maybe are more prevalent now. (Never really thought about it before!) I hope those are still on the market... Leaning toward the Cadet Pro (I didn't see many Kohler toilets with 15" bowls), so I will have...
  11. kshorty

That's good to know. Thanks.
  12. kshorty

Since Toto keeps coming up: It seems like an excellent brand (and I loved the heated ones in Japan), but one downside to me seems to be adjusting to the inclined seat (or having to center yourself on a flatter seat). Even if the seat is ergonomically better, there are times in your life when...
  13. kshorty

Hi, my landlord installed a new toilet that's functional but too tall for me. It's been used and Home Depot says they won't accept a return. Are the only options to live with it or throw it away? Does anyone ever buy a used toilet? And if it needs to be disposed of, is there an...
  14. kshorty

thanks, it seems like a good line.
  15. kshorty

Hi there, has anyone else tried this one? I'm looking for a 15" bowl, and Cadet Pro is a contender, but I hardly see any online reviews. Not sure why. The selection of standard-height bowls actually seems really limited right now!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks