Search results

1. susiemw

16" rough in; what to do?

I"m wondering if wecamaspeople was successful in extending the unifit 2 inches. I have a 15 1/2 inch rough in and was would love to extend the unifit if possible.
  2. susiemw

Skirted drake? and toilets 101?

Vespin 2 purchased today. Yea. One thing checked off the to do list. They didn't have the unifit so they will either order it or I"ll find that online. Thanks everyone. Susan
  3. susiemw

I had no idea it would be so hard to find a showroom that has some of these toilets so I could see them in person. I've been calling showrooms from Indianapolis to Chicago to Ann Arbor Michigan. Does everyone just buy their toilets sight unseen? I've been able to find 1 local showroom with the...
  4. susiemw

looking for oval continuous shower curtain rod

To give you a better idea, this is very similar to the one I had found previously: similar type of channel: http://www.clawfootbathtubwarehouse.com/LSBWShowerRingSet.htm
  5. susiemw

looking for oval continuous shower curtain rod

Hi all, I'm installing a 70 x 36" claw foot tub and am looking for an oval shower curtain rod that hangs from the ceiling that allows the shower curtain to go completely 360 degrees around. Something like this: http://www.signaturehardware.com/product649 I'm not thrilled with this design...
  6. susiemw

Does the unifit work with any other brand of toilets?
  7. susiemw

Thanks for the suggestions. You are right the vespin 1 is close. the soiree is doable but certainly doesn't look like anything special :) The Vespin II might do the trick. Never having been through a renovation before I can't believe how much time I'm spending look at toilets (and every...
  8. susiemw

Bummer, I like the look of the aquia and nexus but they don't take the unifit. The last toilet much have been 4" from the wall so I guess I could just do that again. Sure wish someone would have mentioned moving the toilet flange so I could have considered doing that before having my new...
  9. susiemw

Nothing about this cottage is standard.... I think it started out as a one room fishing shack that got added on to a few times. Whoever "built" it did it by gosh and by golly. I'm glad toto makes the adaptors. I'll go read up on them. Thanks for such a quick reply! Susan
  10. susiemw

Hi all, I'm sure I read on this forum that you could get the Drake in a skirted model but when I look on the toto site I can't find the skirted version. Am I mistaken? I'm redoing a small cottage bathroom that has/had the original baby blue sink and bathtub! I'm looking for a reasonably...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks