Search results

1. Manatee

Ceiling Fan

You could unscrew the screw and nut to see what they are threaded into. I had a similar situation. I took a scale made for weighing luggage and hung the hook from the box. I then pulled down on the scale until it read 75 #. I figured it was strong enough to hold a fan. The next one I did...
  2. Manatee

Creaking wall hung

Our house was built in 1986. It has a Am Standard wall hung tank type elongated toilet in one bathroom. When someone sits on it there is a creaking noise from the wall. It can be heard throughout the house. Here in extremely dry Arizona wood gets very dried out. It appears that it will be...
  3. Manatee

What to do with a working toilet you don't want

Trade it to someone on this forum. Plant flowers in it?
  4. Manatee

Kohler Cimarron® K-3887 Toilet Review Pictures and Comments

I installed a Kohler Cimmaron about 2 years ago. Installation was straight foward. It is elongated but otherwise looks the same as the one in the pictures. My complaints are that the tubular flush valve would twist around and leak because it was not seating. Shortening the chain was a major...
  5. Manatee

Soap bars in toilets...

I picked up a hotel trade magazine some years ago when I was a road warrior. In it was an ad for a machine that would chew up the soap, sort of like a giant blender. The soap could then be used in the hotel laundry for washing linens. Better than toilet diving any time.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks