Search results

1. rdema19403

Kohler Rialto K-3402-PB toilet

I have a Kohler Rialto (model # K-3402-PB) toilet and I just replaced the Cap Plunger Kit any how after I replaced it the toilet reservoir fills up but I can still hear water running If I go to the water meter you can still see the water meter running. If I pull up on the float ball a little...
  2. rdema19403

Electric hot water heater

their both set@ i think 145 degrees should one bet set higher than the other ?
  3. rdema19403

Electric hot water heater

I have an electric hot electric hot water heater80 gallon tank it was installed in 1991 I live outside of Philadelphia (we have city water)Pa . Sometimes when people in the family take a shower their complain about running out of hot water I have installed 2 new elements I have checked the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks